Monday, September 15, 2008

Yo Gabba Gabba gotta gotta be kidding!

There are many shows that I just pretend don't exist. Barney is one of them. That purple dinosaur drives me crazy. His voice alone sends the hair on the back of my neck to stand on end. The Wiggles are also on the "prohibited" list. I'm not saying either one of these shows are bad, I just can't stomach them and there are so many other options that I can easily keep them away.
Melody asked for a show the other day, and I was making dinner, so on went the TV. She got all excited and said "Yo Gabba Gabba on!" (I swear I don't know how she knows the name of a show that we have never seen). So in between making dinner I keep peeking out at this show to see what it's about. If there ever was a show that seriously made me question if the entire cast and crew were on drugs... this would be it! I can't even describe how horrible this show was.
There is no other way to describe it but to see it. It's only about 1 minute and worth the laugh:

No comments: