Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The big Jackson Family Reunion

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know. I've been slacking! The good news is I've been getting a lot done on my "to do" list. Sadly, blogging wasn't high on the list. I've gotten some complaints, so I am sorry! Good to know there are people reading though.
So, the biggest missed event which started the lack of blogs was our trip to VA. Rob's band (Limelight) had a couple of shows in VA, conveniently near his parents house. So we decided to make his gigs into a mini vacation. Once we decided to do that, Rob and Grampa made arrangements to have Gigi & Grandad come up from FL too. It was Grandad's 90th (I mean 39th) birthday, so we should celebrate. It didn't stop there. Mike & Lisa, with Danny & Jason, and then Billy & Joanna with Billy, Camden & Faith came down also. It was a big ol' Jackson family reunion. The only Jackson's that weren't there were Rick & Bonnie, but we're trying to photoshop them into the picture. Maybe we can have them peeking in the windows or something. Anyway, here's the picture!


No comments: