Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Almost a threat

Melody is diligently working on becoming a teenager. She doesn't like to do things without being able to do it perfectly, so she decided to start at age 4. That way, when 13 gets here, she'll be a pro. For Christmas she received a bunch of Squinkies. For her they are the best toy ever. For Tori, they are a death trap. I can't imagine making a more choke-able toy. Melody decided to play very nicely by herself today with her Squinkies, and Tori decided to try with all of her might to get them. I finally told Melody she would have to play with them on the kitchen table because it was just too dangerous to have them in the living room. With her best ever teenage attitude, she decides to threaten my by yelling, "FINE! Then I'm never going to play with my Squinkies again!!" I have a feeling she needs to finesse this a little bit, because my natural response was, "That would actually help me out a lot."
She didn't like that very much...

No comments: